Library Rules and Regulations
- Readers are advised to keep their belongings in Property Counter.
- Personal books are not allowed in the Library.
- Discussions in the Reading Room are not allowed.
- Cell Phone must be in silent mode in Reading Room.
- Readers should not pile up books and journals on the reading tables.
- Readers should take care of their valuables. Library will not be responsible for any loss.
Rules for Issuing of Books
- For Students : Students can borrow only 1 book for 7 days
- For Teaching and Non-Teaching Staff :
- UGC Teachers : 10 books
- SACT Teachers: 04 books
- Non-Teaching Staff : 04 books
Reissue of Books
- Students may reissue the book for one time only after 7 days of the return if there is no such demand for the said book.
- Rs.2/-per day if the book is returned after due date.
- Rs.80/- for each card if the Library Cards are lost.
Rules for Lost or Spoiled of Borrowed Books
- Replace the book (Latest Edition)
- Bear the cost of the books of Latest Edition
- It is mandatory for every Library Members to collect his/her Library Clearance Certificate from College Library at the end of his/her final semester (6th Semester).
Rules for Using of Wi-Fi and Printer
- Students may avail Wi-Fi facilities inside the Library with the permission of the Librarian.
- Teachers and Non-Teaching Staff members may avail the Internet facility and Printing facility with the permission of Principal.